10.17.2014

I haven't updated my site lately, but have been busy working on SPREAD, the ongoing series at Image Comics I co-created and provide art for. Included in this post are several covers for Spread and some covers for other books I've drawn recently.

The cover for SPREAD #4 inks by me and color by Felipe Sobreiro:






Inks for Spread #6 cover art:




Inks for Spread #5 cover art:




Inks for the Five Ghosts #13 Third Eye variant cover with color by Felipe Sobreiro:






Green Lantern: New Guardians #33 cover art. Inks by me and color by Felipe!




Purgatori #1 cover art inks:




Spread #3 cover art inks:




Spread #2 cover art inks by me and color by Felipe:






The Flea Market variant cover of the second printing of Spread #1. This one was designed by me and constructed by Michael Adams: